Saturday, November 13, 2010

Blast from the Past

So, while in the salon the other day getting my hair cut, I heard a dear voice in the chair behind me.  Oh, how that voice made me so excited.  It was one of comfort to me last year, and to hear it again did not bring bad memories but hope and energy. 

It was a dear intern from Renfrew who guided me through a lot of healing.  Never did she reprimand me for crying or for being aggravated with her.  She showed me such patience and love and yet stretched and poked me to grow.  She really was the arms of Jesus to me during that time. 

She asked me how I was doing, and I could honestly say that things were going well.  How thankful to my Lord for allowing things to go well for me.  Without this intern's help last year, I'm not sure where I'd be.  However, I do know that I would be exactly held and loved by God in the midst of it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment