Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Good

"The Lord's been good to me, and so I thank the Lord, for giving me the things I need, the sun and rain and the apple seed.  Yes, he's been good to me"  (Johnny Appleseed, Disney's Melody Time).  This song reminds me that everything I need, the Lord gives to me.  He knows what I need before I can even utter a word.  While this isn't a long posting, it is what is on my heart.  What a great and loving Father we have! 

I John 3:1--"How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God.  And that is what we are."  Hold fast to the knowledge that we are children of a faithful God who will never leave or forsake us.  Even when ED is strong and loud, know that the Lord is fighting harder and louder for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment