Thursday, November 18, 2010

Crash Landing

Olive has taken to jumping from my bed to my desk.  Now this probably wouldn't be that much of a problem, but because my desk is covered with heavy plastic, she is doomed.  She goes crashing into the wall every time, and it cracks me up!!

She also has decided to wear my shower curtain every time I am in the bathroom putting on makeup and beginning my day.  I don't know what's up with her!

So, I didn't realize how much mental energy it takes to overcome an eating disorder, and I'm just mainly thinking about the food plan!  Yes, after almost a year of recovery, I am still adhering to my eating plan.  It is just a guideline, but it helps tremendously to know how to pattern my eating.  I don't feel that it is enslaving me, rather I need it to continue to be healthy.  How do "normal" people eat?  They don't have eating plans.  I can't imagine yet how that would look.

No comments:

Post a Comment