Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Breakfast

Does everyone have this much trouble deciding on what to eat for breakfast?  I am always trying to figure out whether I want oatmeal, cereal, pb and j, or something else.  Once I decide, I'm fine, but until then I can't figure out what to eat.  Too many choices!!

I keep thinking of that verse in Nehemiah that reminds us that the Lord gives us the freedom to eat and drink freely of the things that He gives us.  Food is meant for us to enjoy, but why are we given so many choices?  The morning would be much easier with just two. 

Olive is doing better this morning.  I fed her some breakfast she wanted, and she seems much happier.  If anyone has any bugs that I can release in my bedroom to give her some pleasure while I am gone, feel free to donate to a worthy cause.

1 comment:

  1. Could be like your Dad and eat the same thing for 30 yrs, with slight variations. No fun! The fun is in the choice! Love, Ma

    ReplyDelete