Monday, October 18, 2010

Old Habits

So, old habits die hard, right?  I found myself measuring my cereal again this morning.  While I was living under ED's house rules, I did this to make sure that I restricted enough.  While living under my rules, I do this to make sure that I am getting enough.  I really need to break away into the freedom that is pouring cereal without a care!

I mean, I felt free enough to eat banana pudding as dessert at a faculty lunch.  Why can't I just pour a bowl of cereal and see what happens?  Sounds like my next challenge!

I came home to find a caramel apple at my doorstep, and I actually want to eat it.  Yes, I know what you're thinking, "You already had a dessert today.  You can't have another."  Well, that might be the old Anna, but I think I will indeed eat that apple, however poisonous it may be.  Have you ever tasted a caramel apple from the fair?!  Too good a chance to miss.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, I am thinking I am so proud of you for how far you have come on your journey...and your willingness to take on that apple and see it for what it truly is:) You are amazing keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete